The plugin is translation ready, please follow the steps bellow:
- 1. Download and install Poedit
- 2. Open the program after the installation. Click File > Open and find the
original dp-pro-appointments-en.po file located in the “languages” directory in
- 3. Translate all the words to your language and save your translated file in
the same (“languages”) directory with name of your language and country
- 4. If your language is Russian and the country is Russia, then you must
save the file like this: dp-pro-appointments-ru_RU.po. Use “dp-pro-appointments-“, then first
parameter is a language code, second parameter is a country code.
All languages codes can be found here:
and all countries codes can be found here:
- 5. Define the language in wp_config.php. The parameters must be the
same as your *.po file name with your language and country code:
This plugin supports WordPress Multi Language
In the Appointments menu, you will find the Custom Shortcodes where you can create a specific shortcode with different settings like show/hide tooltips, show week navigation, filter specific services, change the skin color etc.
If you need to charge for appointments, this plugin includes two payment methods. PayPal and Credit card by Stripe
You can set the currency and the price if needed, leave 0 or blank for free appointments.
The Paypal integration consists in setting the email that will receive the payments. You can enable / disable this payment method.
Stripe (Credit Card)
To Implement Stripe in your appointments you will need to set the API Keys.
Your API keys are located in your account settings.
If you do not see your API keys, this means that you have either Read & Write or Read Only access, and are not an administrator for the account.
You will need to get in touch with the administrator of your account for the API keys or to request that they make you an administrator in the account’s team settings.
To create new services go to the Appointments Menu -> Services. You will see the list of already created services with a counter of appointments.
Use the form to create a new one. You can also set a price, if it’s not set, the default price will be used.
From the general settings you can manage the user roles that will use the plugin in the backend, add custom CSS rules to change the default calendar styles.
Ypu can also set other calendar settings like:
- First day of the week (Sunday / Monday)
- Time Base Interval between appointments in minutes (10, 15, 30, 60, 90, 120)
- Max number of appointments
- Start / End Time on schedule view
- Block next time slots Block time slots with the value set in reference to the current time, so users can’t set an appointment in those hours. i.e: If you need 2 days before approving an event, you should set 48 hours.
- Approve Appointments automatically
- Terms & Conditions Page Select a page to display in the appointment form for the terms and conditions.
- Allow not logged in users to set an appointment
From the General settings page, you can set the working days / hours either for the default service or any of the custom services created.
Also you can add Exceptions for days that users won’t be able to set any appointment, like holidays.
A red background will be displayed in the time slot when it is fully booked.
You can use a custom shortcode to display the appointments of the logged in user:
For more parameters, go to the Custom Shortcodes section
In test mode, you can use these test cards to simulate a successful transaction:
Additional test mode validation By default, passing address or CVC data with the card number will cause the address and CVC checks to succeed. Any expiration date in the future will be considered valid.
In the Appointments list you can edit / delete appointments or create a new one. Also there is an option to export the list in CSV format.
You have the option to use a skin color that matches your theme design. Those colors are available and you can also use the Custom CSS option in the general settings to change them.
- Deep Purple
- Light Blue
- Light Green
- Deep Orange
- Blue Grey
You can either select it on the custom shortcode generator or add it as a new parameter like this: [dpProAppointments skin=”blue_grey”]
Two widgets are included in this plugin, to set them go to Appearance -> Widgets. In the left you will see the list of available widgets, search those who’s title starts with DP Pro Appointments and drag & drop them to your widgetized area on the right side: