The DP Social Timeline plugin lets you retrieve status/posts/videos/images from different social networks in a timeline format, sorted by the newest.
- Get status/posts/videos/ images from differents accounts in the same social network
- Twitter, Facebook Page, Youtube, Delicious, Flickr, Dribbble, Digg, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, Lastfm
- Retrieve Youtube videos using search keywords.
- Retrieve tweets using a hashtag.
- Different display styles.
- Limit the number of Feeds to retrieve.
- Add multiple custom feeds.
- Show/Hide Social Icons.
- Use as a Widget.
- Social Filter Support.
- Cross Browser Support.
- Simple to Customize.
- Full Documentation.
The included RSS options are :
- twitter – Twitter username
- twitter_hash – Twitter hashtag
- google – Google+ is not adding RSS feed support oficially, so you will have to go to http://gplusrss.com/, login with your g+ account and use the RSS url in this option
- facebook_page – Facebook Page ID, find the ID of your FB page in http://findmyfacebookid.com/
- instagram – Instagram Username
- instagram_hash – Instagram hashtag
- delicious – Delicious Username
- flickr – Flickr User ID, find your ID in http://idgettr.com/
- flickr_hash – Flickr Hashtag
- tumblr – Tumblr Username
- soundcloud – Soundcloud Username
- youtube – Youtube Username
- youtube_search – Youtube Search Keywords
- dribbble – Dribbble Username
- digg – Digg Username
- pinterest – Pinterest Username
- vimeo – Vimeo Username
- lastfm_tracks – Lastfm Username, 10 recently played tracks for this profile
- lastfm_events – Lastfm Username, Events that a user has marked themselves as attending.
- lastfm_loved – Lastfm Username, A feed of tracks a user has loved
- lastfm_artist_events – Lastfm Artist, Events that an artist is marked as playing at
- lastfm_journal – Lastfm Username, Recent journal entries for this profile
There is a Non-WP version of this plugin. Click Here